When opportunity knocks, don’t be afraid to answer!
Lail Chiropractic Center in Lawton, Oklahoma is searching for a Full-Time Chiropractic Associate to join our team. We are seeking a career-minded individual who is ready to build and grow their practice from the ground up with no overhead. Learn from accomplished Parker University alumni with over 45 years of combined experience who are excited to help you begin your career. Our staff will help you get credentialed with all insurance companies we accept and ensure you are successful. You’ll have a personal office and adjusting room. A Zenith Thompson adjusting table will be provided in your adjusting room, but there is additional space in your office for the table of your choice if you have another preference. We are primarily a family practice, but also treat personal injury and workers’ compensation claims. We are also a certified provider for Veterans Administration Community Care patients and have a high volume of referred patients. We also have a full-time massage therapist on site.
If you’re searching for a home to get a kick-start in your career and build your practice within a well-established clinic, give us a call today at 580-248-4212 and ask to speak with Cherie!
- We primarily use Diversified, Thompson, and Activator techniques in the office. We prefer that you are familiar and comfortable with these techniques so that you will be able to treat any of our clinic’s existing patients whenever necessary. Additional chiropractic techniques and styles are more than welcome.
- Must possess an Oklahoma License and malpractice coverage.
- Must be versed in administering therapies such as intersegmental traction, hydrotherapy, and electric stimulation interferential units for patient care.
- Acupuncture therapy is also a welcome benefit.
- Compensation is based on a percentage of monthly collections.
- Our incredible front office staff will handle scheduling appointments, filing insurance paperwork, billing, taking payments, and setting follow-ups to ensure that you can give your full attention to taking care of your patients and growing your business. This is an incredible opportunity to set yourself apart and build your own practice with the support and guidance you need to ensure your success.
- The Lawton/Ft. Sill area is located only an hour from Oklahoma City and three hours from Dallas, Texas, and is bordered by the beautiful Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge.
- Affordable city living.