Chiropractor Baldwinville, MA (50 miles W of Boston)
Seeking a Chiropractor to join our reputable family chiropractic practice in Baldwinville, MA. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Chiropractor within a busy practice. Ideally, we want a doctor that wants to work hard to grow the practice with us and potentially turn day-to-day operations of the practice over to over time.
Lucrative bonus structure for patients seen. We want you to be rewarded as we are rewarded. We are minutes from a golf course, Ski Resort, multiple lakes, mountains, hiking, kayaking and the great outdoors in every direction.
We are a small-town chiropractic office that has proudly earned the trust of our community in Baldwinville over many years. We treat everyone with respect, like family, and we work hard to help all our patients with their healthcare needs and concerns. We are a patient-centered, family focused environment. We treat mainly primary musculoskeletal conditions such as LBP, pinched nerves, sciatica, SI joint pain, etc. Our amazing office staff handles all billing and scheduling, while the chiropractor does what they do best- provide top quality chiropractic care. We are flexible with the incoming Doctor’s practice style, but we are primarily an office that uses stim, heat, traction (lumbar flexion distraction) and spinal manipulation. The incoming doctor is welcome to bring new ideas / approach! We are in beautiful Central Massachusetts. This quaint, central New England town is ideally situated just 50 miles west of Boston.
• Chiropractic patient exams/evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records)
• Diagnosis, patient management and treatment plan formulation
• Make referrals as needed
• Patient education as to diagnosis/ROF’s, treatment plan options, therapies/modalities, lifestyle/exercise modifications, and health counseling
• Chiropractic Care- manual adjustments, traction (lumbar flexion distraction) and spinal manipulation, electric stim, heat and various exercises and therapies
• Documentation/progress notes- ChiroTouch with custom macros
• Collaboration with the team and staff for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in MA
• 3-day a week (no weekends are required, however available if preferred)
• Retirement plan
• Malpractice coverage
• Paid vacation
• Continuing education stipend
• Fully equipped state of the art office and support staff including scheduling, collections and overhead expenses
• % based earning potential Up to 6 figures
Our primary focus is on providing our patients and their families with a pathway towards recovery, better health, and wellness through ongoing Chiropractic care. Our techniques can assist patients with the rediscovery of health and wellness that had been previously known but long lost. For others, the chiropractic journey with us may offer a new sense of balance and wellness that one has never experienced.
If you are a compassionate DC and a great adjuster, then we want to hear from you. We have a dynamic, experienced, and well-respected team and we need to add another likeminded Associate! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org