Chiropractor Dracut, MA (40 min NW of Boston)
Low stress, very up tone work environment, with an A+ staff!
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Dracut, MA. We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is personable, motivated, and willing to go the extra step. This is an excellent opportunity for an associate looking to run a practice and eventually wants to take over the business. The current owner is willing to train the right person and to stay on as long as necessary to assist the incoming DC in running the business.
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through high quality chiropractic care for over 40 years. We have a general family practice and do reconstructive care within our very modern, clean office and use the Insight Millennium as a primary assessment tool. We have in house digital x-ray and state of the art spinal decompression. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of a chiropractor and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing and peaceful environment, for our patients within the Merrimack Valley.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis/findings, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments- (drop tables, Pierce/Thompson and some Cox distraction) We do not use any diversified, but are open to many other approaches, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Help develop social media and online presence (cultivating online testimonials and reviews)
• Learn what it takes to run the practice
• Help with talks, in and out of office presentations and health fairs
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in MA
• Full time
• Competitive base plus bonuses
• Present associate made over $71,000 working 22.5 hours per week
• Bonus Compensation
• Potential for ownership opportunity and unlimited growth potential
• Professional advancement with training/educational opportunities from a successful DC/practice
• Sick and bereavement days
• Free chiropractic care
• Access to all nutritionals at cost
• A low stress, very up tone work environment, with an A+ staff
Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. Our state-of-the-art office is conveniently located 40 min from Boston, 1 hour to the beach, 1.5 hours to great skiing, lots of hiking, bike trails, and sportsman clubs within minutes of the office! We have a very strong state chiropractic society and can practice here without many restrictions, unlike many other states!
We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. There is unlimited growth potential and possibility of ownership with this job! If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com