We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Baton Rouge, LA. We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is a friendly team player and a great adjuster who enjoys helping others on their journey through health and wellness.
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for over 12 years. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of a chiropractor and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment. We ensure that our patients are functioning as optimally as possible and having little to no pain is essential. We offer on-site Digital x-rays, electoral stim, traction therapy, active stretches and rehab, and a variety of other treatments and modalities to improve function and provide pain relief.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments (diversified primarily but other techniques as well, rehab and various active and passive therapies and modalities
• Supervise and advise patients on exercises, and rehab
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in LA
• Full time
• 40 patient hours per week
• Bonus Compensation based on collections of new patients.
• Paid Holidays
• Health Insurance
• 401k with match
Our patients come to us to find the true meaning of relief with personalized and comprehensive chiropractic care. Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com