Chiropractor Kalamazoo, MI
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Kalamazoo, MI. Our ideal Chiropractor has a heart for serving those in pain, but also those who are looking for longevity and wellness in their health. We are seeking a Chiropractor who loves the art of adjusting, has an analytical mind that supports their x-ray analysis, and thrives in the patient care setting; it brings joy to them, and they enjoy making long-lasting changes in people's health via removing nerve interference.
If you are passionate about chiropractic, capable, and willing to share the message of hope and healing with every person they encounter, then we want to hear from you!
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for over 5 years, and we continue to grow due to our excellent reputation for providing the highest level of care. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of chiropractors and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! Our clinic serves a wide variety of individuals through natural means. We seek to restore hope and promote innate healing for those seeking chiropractic services, decompression services, and for those who struggle to gain control over their neuropathy. Our doctors are passionate about helping our patients body adapt optimally from the inside out, naturally.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Diagnostic imaging/X-rays- (taking, analyzing, line drawing) orthopedic testing
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Findings, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• May be asked to attend seminars as professional development opportunities.
• Attending team meetings/trainings
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in MI
• Manual Adjuster preferred.
• Open to learning Gonstead Technique (do not have to be proficient upon hiring)
• Open to becoming certified in Webster Technique (do not have to be proficient upon hiring)
• Full time
• Mon-Friday with Fridays ending at 1
We are looking for a Chiropractor who is well-spoken and can clearly articulate, not only their recommendations and findings, but the heart behind why they do what they do. If you are ready for growth personally and professionally and are looking for a work family for years to come, then please contact us. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com