Chiropractor Benton, KY
$60k-$120k per year
No screenings/outside marketing!
We are currently seeking a Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Benton, KY. We are looking for a Chiropractor who is passionate about the many benefits of continued chiropractic care, someone who enjoys helping others reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals!
We are looking for an energetic doctor with a caring heart and great communication skills. The incoming DC must have exceptional adjusting skills and a willingness to work in a team atmosphere. We have a fantastic atmosphere for team building and incentives to grow personally and financially. Join our office and enjoy a great work life balance and the ability to relish the natural beauty of KY lakes in Marshall Co, where you can find the finest boating, fishing, and hunting.
We are a busy Chiropractic clinic with a phenomenal team of Doctors, CA’s, Licensed Massage Therapist, and amazing support staff. We strive to offer only the best all-natural care in the world. We know we can help our patients and make a positive difference in their life. Our philosophy is to deliver real, lasting results through Chiropractic care and simple, easy to follow solutions. We offer state of the art Chiropractic techniques and a wealth of knowledge in exercise and nutrition. Our friendly team is dedicated to chiropractic solutions that target each patient’s unique needs.
• Patient exam/evaluation (physical exam, medical history, review pertinent imaging/reports)
• Take and review/mark X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment Care Plan Formulation
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments and Treatments (Diversified, Thompson, Cox-Flexion/Distraction, Arthrostem) cervical traction, isometric exercises, various therapies and modalities
• Patient Education as to the diagnosis, care plan options, home care, lifestyle modifications, and the benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Documentation/progress notes- timely and accurate
• Collaboration with the other DC’s, massage therapists and support staff for comprehensive patient care
• $60k to $120k per year (Salary plus bonus )
• Full time
• Monday thru Friday with built in long lunch
• NO Weekend work
• PTO/Vacation -1 week
• No Weekend Work
• No screenings/outside marketing
• Malpractice Insurance paid
• Continuing Education Credit stipend
• Gym Membership
• Staff Uniforms
Are you ready to join a dynamic team of well-respected and knowledgeable professionals? Do you enjoy helping countless of patient’s reach their optimal health? Then come join us! We offer a competitive salary, great work life balance with no weekend work and a welcoming, supportive team that works hard to help you reach your career goals, as well as helping our patients reach their goals of health and wellness. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us.