Chiropractor Aurora, IL (1 hr W of Chicago)
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated, and enthusiastic Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Aurora, IL. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is passionate about chiropractic care and the many benefits continued care brings, enjoys helping others reach for AND achieve their health and wellness goals, and is a friendly team player who is a fantastic adjuster. We service a variety of patients from wellness and corrective based, to family and sports injuries and maintenance. We are seeking a DC who listens closely to their patients, address their concerns, and determines their individual goals to effectively design a care plan together with the patient. Our state-of-the-art office is 1 hour west of downtown Chicago.
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through high quality comprehensive chiropractic care for over 15 years! Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of chiropractors and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment. We are a dedicated provider of family wellness corrective care. Our team is committed to complete wellness that spans nutrition, fitness, and mindset with a concentrated focus on chiropractic philosophy. Our expanded series of solutions for our patients covers customized chiropractic care, acupuncture, massage, and nutritional support.
• Perform initial exams/New patient exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, nutritional support, and benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments- Diversified, Thompson drop, activator, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes) EHR
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- regular reexams and reassessments
• Assistance with office Marketing as needed
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in IL
• Full time with weekend availability (rotating schedule 1/month)
• $80k plus (DOE)
• Health Insurance Stipend
• Retirement plan
Our practice is a special, warm and welcoming place, proven by our well-established history and our high volume of referrals and loyal patient base. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com