Chiropractor Kildeer, IL (35 miles NW of Chicago)
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Chiropractor to join us full time in Kildeer, IL. We are conveniently located less than 35 miles NW of the downtown Chicago. We are looking for a Chiropractor who is passionate about providing high-quality chiropractic care and promoting the many benefits of continued chiropractic care, health, and wellness. This is a great opportunity for a graduate or seasoned professional, who is looking to advance their career and help countless of individuals-focusing more on personalized care and working as a team with dynamic health professionals, and less on the business aspects of the practice.
We have a physical medicine office and are heavily rooted in functional rehab. We prefer candidates who are McKenzie-focused and have Part A or higher completed (though not required). As an integral part of our model, we will train you to get certified in MDT Parts A and B in your first six months of employment. We are also looking for candidates with strong functional rehabilitation and adjusting skills, an evidence-based approach to care, and entrepreneurial drive to work with our team to grow and manage a clinic. We manage marketing, staffing, practice management, billing and reimbursement and provide onsite digital X-ray and all equipment.
We are changing the face of healthcare and building the leading national brand in drug-free, surgery-free treatment. We are the largest and highest rated integrative medicine group in the Midwest and are driving positive change in healthcare by introducing our services to new patients every day. We pride ourselves on outstanding clinical outcomes and a five-star patient experience. We help our patients discover healthier ways of living, and plan/work to implement changes for long lasting health benefits by focusing on teaching our patients about specific nutritional and lifestyle interventions that will help them invest in their most precious possession, their health! Our aim is to help our patients discover increased vitality and a deeper joy in living. We help our patients achieve their health goals through a comprehensive health and wellness education program, evaluation of health risks, personalized treatments and care plans, nutrition, and lifestyle integration.
• Chiropractic patient exams/evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records)
• Take, review and report on digital X-rays
• Diagnosis and active plan of care formulation and execution
• Patient education as to findings/diagnosis, care plan options, therapies/modalities, lifestyle modifications, and health and nutritional counseling
• Chiropractic Care- manual adjustments, PT, Rehab, Exercise, Nutrition, therapies, and modalities
• Documentation/progress notes- timely and accurate for billing purposes
• Regular re-exams to ensure patient and DC goals being met and patients are progressing through their care plans
• Collaboration with the other chiropractors, healthcare professionals and staff for comprehensive care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in IL
• Certified in MDT Parts A and B (will provide training if necessary)
• Full time
Total Compensation (range):
• $100K+ with our top quartile earn over $170K, with several in the $190Ks and over $200K!
• Guaranteed Base salary plus 25% of expected collections
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Bonus compensation
• Malpractice insurance coverage
• Holiday Pay
• Professional Development Assistance with training
We are looking for a Chiropractor who is a great communicator that can make meaningful connections with the patients and work well with the rest of our team. We offer a competitive salary and bonus, great benefits, professional advancement with training, and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people in Illinois. Be a part of one of Illinois's most exciting and fastest growing health and wellness companies. If you are a compassionate DC who is a great adjuster, then we want to hear from you.