Chiropractor Gainesville, FL
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Gainesville, FL. We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is willing to work in a multidisciplinary practice with a stellar team of providers!
Who we are:
Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of chiropractors and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment. We focus primarily on the treatment of patients who have been injured or have chronic knee pain, so we see a wide variety of people from all walks of life. But they all have one thing in common- we roll out the red carpet and treat all of them like VIPs!
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, and benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in FL
• Full time
• Monday – Friday (Friday hours end at 1)
• $80k-$85k plus bonus compensation
• Bonus Compensation
• Paid vacation/PTO
• Health insurance
• Paid malpractice
• CEU allowance
• No evenings, no weekends, no screenings!
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com