Chiropractor Orlando, FL
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Chiropractor to join our office full time in Orlando, FL. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or seasoned Chiropractor who wants to jump right into a practice offering chiropractic care, decompression, and neuropathy treatments to patients in the Orlando area.
At our chiropractic health center, we take a multidisciplinary approach to helping our patients improve their health. We offer a wide range of services to include non-invasive care, car accident treatment, neuropathy treatment, gentle adjustments, and physical therapy. Our mission is to relieve pain caused by problems with the musculoskeletal and nervous systems, improve functionality, restore mobility, and prevent illness using personalized drug-free methods.
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic patient care- ROF’s, Manual Adjustments, teaching rehabilitative exercises to patients, and various therapies/modalities
• Maintain clean room/tools and tables
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure you’ve met patient and treatment goals
• Collaborating and communicating with staff for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an Accredited Program (DC)
• Chiropractic License in FL
• $65k-$90k depending on experience
• Full time
• Monday - Friday
• Bonus structure
• Coaching and professional advancement
• Buyout potential options
• Paid malpractice
• Health Insurance stipend
• Continuing education stipend
Competitive base salary, bonuses, and benefits!
We are looking to hire a self-motivated Chiropractor who is amazing at assisting patients overcome their obstacles to committing to their treatment plans. Are you action oriented, motivated, comfortable having conversations about money, empathetic, detail oriented and looking for a great opportunity? If you answered yes, then we are looking for you! We need you and your unique skills and goals to join our dynamic team. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO