Medical Assistant (CMA) Madison, NJ (20 miles W of Newark)
We are looking for an experienced Medical Assistant (CMA) to join our medical practice in Madison, NJ. Ideally, we are seeking a friendly, motivated team player who is ready to assist helping others on their journey to health and wellness. We are flexible in our need and can accommodate a Medical Assistant looking for either part time or full-time work. The purpose of the Medical Assistant is to facilitate a positive patient experience and ensure that proper preparation is made for the day. Ensure smooth patient flow and keep providers on schedule while proactively addressing scheduling issues or patient concerns.
Our goal is to provide comprehensive, compassionate care to our patients within our multi-discipline medical facility offering functional medicine, physical medicine, internal medicine, chiropractic, podiatry, physical therapy, and sports performance services to our patients. We have been proudly serving our community for over 20 years! We have a wonderful work environment with a state-of-the-art facility. Our team works well together, collaborating for comprehensive patient care!
• Collect patients from waiting room in a timely manner.
• Show patient to appropriate room based on services scheduled.
• Review and record chief complaint/reason for visit.
• Take and record vitals required based on reason for visit.
• Setup and break down of physical medicine patients.
• Inform provider when patient is ready.
• Coordinate phlebotomist and/or X-ray if necessary.
• Efficiently transfer patient to next provider per schedule.
• Perform EKG, PFTs, Injections, Vision tests, etc as needed.
• Review, print and prepare for next days schedule.
• Return patient and pharmacy calls as directed by providers or Nurse Manager.
• Receive and put away stock as directed by Nurse Manager.
• Prep and clean exam rooms between patients and at end of each day.
• Maintain safety and appearance of exam rooms and escalate any issues.
• Ensure next days paperwork is prepared before end of day.
• Attend meetings as requested by Nurse Manager.
• Certified Medical Assistant
• CMA Licensed in NJ
• 1 year CMA experience preferred
• Full time or Part time
• $18 per hour
Benefits (full time only):
• PTO/Vacation- 10 days
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
We offer great compensation, wonderful work environment and great benefits! If you love helping patients, then our great team and support staff would love to hear from you! Come join us! Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO