Chiropractor Fayetteville, AR
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Fayetteville, AR. We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients of all ages, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is an excellent communicator, loves to see families, and is looking to learn and grow with our practice. The Associate Doctor must have competent and confident adjusting capabilities that match the standard of care provided to our patients.
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for over 5 years. Our mission has been to serve the community of Northwest Arkansas through specific, neurologically based chiropractic care. We strive to help families reach their health potential by removing nerve interference and allowing the body to heal from Above-Down-Inside-Out so they can remain in health as a lifestyle for a lifetime. Our office focuses on educating our Practice Members and community about chiropractic and neuropathy. Our dynamic, award-winning team and dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Determine diagnosis and formulate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments- Torque Release Technique, Thompson, Webster, Diversified adjusting., rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• External marketing
• Training team members and helping with in office tasks
• Internal data tracking
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in AR
• Spanish speaking a plus
• Experience in pregnancy and pediatric care
• Full time
• Mon, Wed ,Thursday- 9-12, 3-6, Tuesday 2:30-6.
• Bonus Compensation
• Paid Holidays
• Seminars and CEU stipend
• Free chiropractic care and access to all our services for you and your immediate family
• Malpractice coverage
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! Our passion is spreading the word about chiropractic care and drug-free living to the community of Northwest Arkansas. If you enjoy working in a positive, high energy, team environment, are committed to living a healthy lifestyle and helping others do the same, then we want to hear from you. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO