Chiropractor Morgan Hill, CA (20 miles SE of San Jose)
Ownership Potential and Professional growth!
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Morgan Hill, CA. We are looking for a Chiropractor who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is Subluxation based, utilizes Diversified, and is motivated and willing to be a fantastic teammate. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent grad or someone looking to learn how to run a successful practice from a knowledgeable Chiropractor with a continuously growing practice for over 27 years!
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for over 27 years. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of a chiropractor and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment. Our purpose is to educate and adjust as many families as possible with natural and specific chiropractic care, to empower every individual to express their full innate potential, and to provide a warm, caring, and positive place for healing.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments- all techniques but mostly diversified, drop, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• outside marketing including health screenings
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in CA
• Full time
• Bonus Compensation
• Free chiropractic care
• Great staff and great location
• Potential buyout option in 2-4 years
• Professional growth opportunity with mentoring
Ownership Potential! We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO