We are looking for a motivated Acupuncturist to join our practice in Metter, GA. Ideally, the incoming acupuncturist is a team player, who is motivated, outgoing, highly driven and works great with all types of patients.
Who we are:
We are passionate about restoring health and wellness to the Metter Community! We are a Family multidisciplinary office that has proudly served our community through high quality care for over 10 + years. We treat many athletes, motor vehicle accident patients, military veterans, and the general population. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of a chiropractor, acupuncturist, massage therapist, and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment.
• Identify muscle, tendon, and connective tissue lesions through diagnostic palpation and touch.
• Assess the meridian system by palpation and inspection.
• Develop treatment plans using Chinese herbology and acupuncture.
• Manage patient health on a holistic basis by recommending other forms of treatment like massage and dietary therapy.
• Patient education as to treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, and benefits of continued care
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes) EHR system
• Work cooperatively with the multidisciplinary team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Acupuncture program
• Active Acupuncture license in GA
• Full time or Part time
• Monday - Friday
• Bonus/commission pay
• Employee discount
• Flexible schedule
• Professional development assistance
• Relocation assistance
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of health and wellness. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO