Chiropractor Paducah, KY
4-day work week
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Paducah, KY. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Chiropractor who is looking to join a longstanding practice with over 40 years of experience, while learning and growing with our team, giving you an incredible jump start in your career by learning what it takes to run a truly remarkable practice. We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor has strong clinical skills and willingness to learn chiropractic techniques on the job (QN, Koren Specific, QNRT, QST), has excellent communication skills and can work well independently and as a part of a team.
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for over 40 years and due to our longstanding reputation for the highest level of care, we continue to grow. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of a chiropractor and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment. We believe that achieving a high quality of life goes beyond the boundaries set by traditional medicine.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, and benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments (manual and instrument) Koren Specific Technique, Quantum Neurology, Quantum Neurological Reset Therapy, and Quantum Shift Technique, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in KY
• Willingness to learn chiropractic techniques on the job (QN, Koren Specific, QNRT, QST)
• 4 days per week
• Bonus Compensation
• Health Insurance Stipend
• 401 K
• Wellness care
Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges, healing from the inside out. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We offer competitive compensation, strong work/life balance, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO