Chiropractor Marietta, GA (30 min NE of Atlanta)
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Chiropractor to join us full time in Marietta, GA. Ideally, the incoming Chiropractor has superb clinical skills, a caring and confident demeanor, dependability, excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent time management and strong interpersonal skills, a high energy level, and a professional attitude. Bilingual in Spanish is a huge plus.
We are an integrative medical clinic serving patients in GA and have been providing the best quality care to our community for over 20 years. We offer innovative non-surgical options for those suffering from acute and chronic Musculo-skeletal issues. Our skilled providers work to identify the source of the pain and explore cutting-edge solutions. We employ the latest forms of integrative medicine techniques, physical therapy, and chiropractic care, to free patients from debilitating pain, encourage healing and mobility, and help regain an active lifestyle. We have a dynamic, well-educated team of medical professionals including physicians, advance practice providers, therapists, and amazing support staff.
• Perform new patient evaluations and re-evaluations as necessary
• Take and develop X-rays. Interpret X-rays and evaluation findings to patient.
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Patient education as to diagnosis/ROF’s, treatment plan options, therapies/modalities, lifestyle/exercise modifications, and health counseling
• Chiropractic Care- manual adjustments, spinal manipulation and various exercises and therapies
• Prepare accurate, relevant, and timely documentation on patient care.
• Collaboration with the team and staff for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in GA with a Physiotherapy certification
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred
• We will consider recent grads
• $80k+ depending on experience.
• Vacation/2 weeks PTO plus 7 paid holidays
We are seeking a Chiropractor who has a passion for positively impacting others, believes in an integrated approach to healthcare, to communicate, educate, and collaborate effectively with staff and patients. Be a part of a well-respected team-leading the way with innovation and cutting-edge solutions to help our patients find and reach their health goals and work towards a pain-free life. We are offering a generous compensation rate and the chance to work with a diverse, welcoming, and supportive team helping countless people within the community. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us!
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO