Medical Sales Representative Champaign, IL
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Marketing and Medical Sales Representative to join our clinic in Champaign, IL. This position is full time, performance-based role and perfect for a highly qualified sales professional looking for competitive pay. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who already has medical sales experience and potentially is looking to add an additional product line to their already identified market in the Springfield and Champaign territories. We would like this representative to go out personally and establish relationships with Physical Therapists, Orthopedic Offices, Chiropractic Centers, and additionally Hair Salons/Beauty Supply stores to help build a referral system for our MSK and Hair lines offered in both Springfield and Champaign, IL.
The marketing sales rep must be a highly motivated and is expected to perform sales functions, achieve year over year sales growth by increasing gross revenue for the clinics, marketing through community outreach and referrals from other medical practices! The incoming candidate will also provide suggestions and additional sourcing for other offices within their established range that would be beneficial to our product lines.
Who we are:
We are a non-surgical regenerative medicine practice with clinics across the US and we are looking for someone to join our clinic in Champaign. Our goal is to help patients with arthritis, sports related injuries and chronic joint pain, without the use of surgery, steroids, or pain meds. We have a high weekly budget for advertising on local radio, TV, search engines (ie: Google), and social media. All inbound leads will be prequalified by our call center, who will then schedule appointments at our clinics. In other words, your time won’t be wasted with random sales leads and therefore we’ll be expecting a high closing rate.
• Understand the physiology for each treatment offered and able to explain each treatment in detail as prescribed by the medical provider
• Obtain treatment plans from medical providers to present to the new patient
• Learn and delivers verbiage for each treatment option prescribed by the medical provider
• Answers any questions the new patient may have regarding finances
• Explain recommended procedures, financial breakdown, financing options
• Closes 50%+ of patients they see. An average of 12 patients a day will be seen
• Perform outreach and marketing to help bring in a consistent flow of patients
• Works closely with marketing department to optimize campaigns
• Achieve year over year sales growth
• Increasing practice gross revenue
• Medical sales experience
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work effectively with the right range of contingencies in a diverse community
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• $2,500 monthly base rate and $250 bonus for each referral patient who starts treatment same day of consultation.
• Commission based on patients starting treatment after their free consultation in office and those sent from the offices established by the candidate.
If you are motivated, experienced, and passionate about helping others achieve their goals, then come join us! We have a great working environment and offer the chance to reach your career and financial goals with a great growth, pay, and bonus structure and commission on net sales. If you are interested in hearing further about this position, contact us.
Please send resume to email@example.com