Chiropractor Elizabeth City, NC (45 min from Outer Banks)
3-day weekends for a great Work/Life Balance
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Elizabeth City, NC. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor has a desire to be an integral part of a team with a focus on collaborative work environment, is teachable and eager to learn, outgoing and friendly with a wide variety of patients, and is detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
Are you a chiropractor looking to set your career in the right direction, help people, have fun, make great money, AND learn how to run a successful practice in the process? Learn and grow with us! This isn’t just a job where you see lots of patients, grow our clinic, collect your paycheck (which is pretty good by the way), and eventually burn out. Our goal is to partner with you for your future, and mentor you to have your own practice someday. We have a proven track record of growing a very successful practice.
Who we are:
We are a family-oriented wellness practice that takes care of adults, youth, pediatric, prenatal, geriatric and sports injury patients and have been proudly serving our community for over 22 years. With top-notch customer service, state-of-the-art equipment, motorized adjustment tables, digital x-ray, and lots of automation we believe you’ll be proud to work here. We treat a wide variety of patient cases, health and wellness, and personal injury cases make up less than 3% of our patient base. We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in NC
• Full time
• 4 days per week with 3-day weekends
• $60k - $90k
• Achievable Bonus Structure. (no cap)
• Paid malpractice
• PTO/ 2 weeks
• Housing covered option
• Health insurance option
• Travel to seminars and continuing education covered
• Great hours - 3-day weekends for a great Work/Life Balance
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! Enjoy the security of a reliable income, no stress of overhead or staff management, all while living in an affordable city. We have great schools and wonderful parks with fun things to do for singles or families. 45 mins from the beaches of the Outer Banks of NC (Kitty Hawk, Nags Head, Corolla) and, 1 hour from Virginia Beach, VA. Norfolk VA is an international airport 1 hour away. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO