Chiropractor Abingdon, VA
Partnership opportunities available
Relocation bonus of 10k
We are looking for a motivated, subluxation-based Chiropractor to join our practice in Abingdon, VA. We are in western Virginia and our beautiful town encompasses several historically significant sites and features a fine arts and crafts scene centered on the galleries and museums along Main Street.
We are looking for a caring, compassionate Chiropractor who is passionate about the benefits of Chiropractic care, health and wellness. Do you enjoy keeping your patients feeling their best? Love finding each patient’s health and wellness goals and working towards a plan to help them get there? Do you love working with a welcoming, knowledgeable, and supportive team? If you answered yes, then we are looking for you! Come join our team of likeminded Doctors and help us change lives! The incoming DC will be the office director, in charge of patient care and management. We utilize TRT primarily, but the Doctor has autonomy to adjust as she/he deems best for the patient. TRT protocol will be taught to successful candidate if needed.
Who we are:
We are a well-respected chiropractic practice that has been proudly serving the community of Abingdon for over 6 years. We work with our patients to find and reach for their health and wellness goals, and improved total body function. We help create solutions for our patients most pressing health challenges while helping them develop plans to prevent illness from impacting their life. We have extensive training in exercise, lifestyle stress, and nutrition, and educate our patients on how to optimize their health potential and quality of life. Our mission is to help our patients and their families live a healthier life today and for the rest of their life.
• Patient evaluation- medical history, review pertinent imaging/reports, physical exam
• Take and review imaging, scans and tests/ digital x-ray, Thermal and sEMG scans, and HRV
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Communicate with patients their ROF, diagnosis and treatment goals
• Educate the patient about therapies, modalities, lifestyle modifications, exercise, nutrition and the benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Maintain accurate patient medical records and notes
• Chiropractic Care- Adjustments- (Torque release) drop and flexion/distraction, rehab exercises, and various therapeutic modalities.
• Collaboration with the other doctors and staff within the practice
• Wellness and ongoing maintenance care
• A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college (DC)
• Chiropractic license in VA
• Full-time 4.5 days per week total
• Adjusting hours are 3.5 days per week.
• 1 day practice building (community engagement and practice management)
• $100k-150k (based on collections)
• IRA w/ 3% match
• Partnership opportunities available
• Employee discount
• Professional development assistance with training
• Relocation bonus of 10k
We are a wellness clinic that focuses on providing patient satisfaction. If you feel you are a great adjuster, then we want to speak with you! Join our team on our mission to improve our patient’s health and wellness! We are offering a competitive salary, great benefits, and the chance to work with a stellar team of doctors, doing what we do best- providing high-quality chiropractic care and helping thousands improve the quality of their life!!
For more information, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org