Chiropractor Daniel Island, SC (Charleston)
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Daniel Island, SC. We are close to the restaurants and amenities of Charleston, yet located on beautiful, picturesque Daniel Island. We are looking for a Chiropractor who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is compassionate, a team player, and someone who is certified in or willing to learn Torque Release Technique (TRT) and is comfortable with modalities/therapies. Help us on our journey to help others reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals!
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for over 5 years and due to our fantastic reputation, we continue to grow. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of a chiropractor and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment. We know that our patients body should keep them from doing the things they love, and work to help them function their best and maintain optimal health.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis and develop appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- Torque Release Technique (TRT) adjustments, clearing patients for decompression (traction table), help with neuropathy patients, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in SC
• Certified (or willing to learn) Torque Release Technique and utilize only this technique.
• Full time -Monday – Friday
• Friday: 10:30am-2:30pm for training only (off after training)
• $65k – $90k
• Bonus compensation: $100 per a neuropathy case or chiropractic case that they work on that signs onto care and 2% of profits.
• All Federal Holidays off. Full week off for July 4th and Christmas Week are paid
• Health Insurance
• Malpractice and approved Continuing education covered.
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO