Chiropractor Palm Desert, CA (30 min SE of Palm Springs)
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Palm Desert, CA. We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor compassionate, personable, and is great at adjusting 50- to 80-year-olds with Diversified, Drop Table, and Activator.
Who we are:
Our integrated office has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for almost 25 years. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of a chiropractor, nurse practitioners, therapy assistants and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment. Our multifaceted approach to our patients care is important whether our patients are suffering from acute or chronic pain, a minor affliction, or dealing with a life-long condition.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments- Diversified, Drop Table, and Activator, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Supervise and advise Therapy Assistant on patient care, exercises, and rehab
• Fit patients with DME
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with team, therapy assistant, and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in CA
• Full time
• Monday - Friday
• Bonus Compensation
• No Weekend Work
Our multidisciplinary team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO