Chiropractor Marmora, NJ
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Marmora, NJ. We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about helping others, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor has great communication skills and adjusting skills, and an interest in sports medicine is a plus. The incoming DC must be comfortable working in a multidisciplinary practice that includes Occupational Therapy and Medical Services.
Who we are:
We are an integrative physical medical clinic serving patients in South Jersey for over 36 years. We have a multidisciplinary practice offering occupational therapy and chiropractic care with a wide variety of services offered to help our patients feel better! We offer innovative non-surgical options for those suffering from acute and chronic pain conditions. Our practice is dedicated to identifying opioid-free pain relief options and tailoring treatment plans to each patient. Our skilled providers work to identify the source of the pain and explore cutting-edge solutions. We employ the latest forms of integrative medicine techniques, to free patients from debilitating pain, encourage healing and mobility, and help regain an active lifestyle. We have a dynamic, well-educated team of medical professionals including Chiropractors, Occupational Therapists, Medical Director and Exercise Specialists and amazing support staff.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments Diversified, Gonstead, Thompson and various therapies and modalities
• Assisting with rehab
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Participate in team meetings
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in NJ
• Full time
• Monday thru Friday
• Tues and Friday hours (8 am -12 pm)
• $70,000 to $80,000
• Bonus Compensation- Individual production-based bonus paid monthly
• Vacation: PTO and All major holidays.
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Simple IRA plan with up to 3% employer match
• No weekends
• Employee Discounts
We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO