Chiropractor Fort Lauderdale, FL
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The incoming candidate must be a skilled adjuster, experienced and comfortable in leading clients through rehabilitative exercise protocols, able to perform administrative duties, have strong documentation capabilities and willing to collaborate with a clinical team. Must be computer literate (Microsoft suite, navigating the internet, scanning, etc.) and capable of learning new programs quickly and efficiently, and a great communicator with solid leadership skills.
Who we are:
Our group has been proudly serving the community with the highest level of service for over 15 years and we continue to grow! A proprietary blend of science-based, integrative medicine services enhances the success of existing services within the integrated programs that treat the whole person.
• Reviewing client census list daily for new admissions
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation- which include chiropractic adjustments, manual therapy, modalities, nutrition and exercise therapies
• Understand third party insurance carrier billing requirements for physical medicine benefits.
• Chiropractic patient care- Manual adjustments- Diversified, Thompson, Activator and Standard Extremity Technique and various therapies/modalities
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, and home exercises
• Schedule upcoming discharges from facility to perform discharge exams
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure the patient and treatment goals have been met
• Collaborating and communicating with staff for comprehensive patient care
• Effective and timely communication with leadership and with facility leadership on changes to protocols, concerns, incidents or pressing matters
• Weekly attendance to staff meeting
• Participation in Monthly and Quarterly company meetings
• Participation and collaboration in clinical meetings with team on individual clients
• Regular trainings provided in house
• Comfortable managing a group of 3-6 teammates.
• Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience as a chiropractor.
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in FL
• Acupuncture license and/or Sports Medicine/Physical Rehabilitation certification is a plus.
• Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm
• $78,000-$85,000, based on experience
• Vacation: 10 days PTO + holidays
• STD and LTD
• $25k life insurance policy
• 401K (matching)
Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health and wellness challenges with a wide range of services. We seek a DC who is compassionate and committed to the company mission/vision. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO