Chiropractor Tumwater, WA (Olympia) 98501
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our growing wellness practice in Tumwater, WA. We are conveniently located in Tumwater, which is a beautiful town adjacent to our state capital of Olympia and only a quick 5-minute drive away. We are flexible in our need and can accommodate an Associate who is looking for Part time or Full-time work.
Love seeing patients, helping them set and achieve optimal health and well-being goals? Enjoy working with a dynamic team of like-minded professionals who enjoy the benefits of Chiropractic care and living a high-quality life? Do what you do best, help your patient’s feel their best and we concentrate on the hassles of running the business.
We are a Chiropractic wellness practice that prides itself on providing high quality chiropractor care and being focused on our patients’ unique needs and goals. Whether our clients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect our patient-centric approach to be about them and their health and wellness goals, reaching for optimal health. We believe that the first step to achieving better health and a better, more active life rests on the patient getting out of pain. We use multidimensional, dynamic assessment and treatment techniques to quickly identify and treat patients individually. We strive to get the patients to achieve their goals so that they can do the activities they love and be the best they can be.
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care and lifestyle modifications
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in WA
• Experience with GRASTON Techniques, SFMA, and FMS preferred
• Experience with corrective and rehabilitative exercise preferred
• Strong Manual Adjusting skills
• Experience in Active Release Technique (or willing to be trained/certified)
• Full-time (40 hrs)
• Part time
• up to $100k
• Company paid Malpractice insurance
• Flexible Schedule
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We got into healthcare because we care about people and love helping them achieve their health goals. Come do what you do best! Treat patients with care and compassion in our well established, state of the art, and high-quality facility. We offer very competitive compensation, an excellent office culture, with an amazing team. New grads, no problem. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO