Ward Chiropractic Center in Auburn Lakes (Spring/The Woodlands, TX) is seeking one or two Chiropractors to join our team. Chiropractors in our office should have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and a caring and compassionate personality. We are looking for candidates that are active in and around the community. In addition to superb adjusting techniques, we are searching for doctors that are familiar or experienced with decompression, especially those that can effectively communicate decompression treatment plans and adjunct care options. Our office utilizes diversified, flexion-distraction with pelvic drops, arthrostim and activator techniques. We also provide pre- and post-natal and pediatric/newborn care and would love candidates with ICPA Webster technique certifications and experience (although this is not a requirement to apply).
• Adjust patients with appropriate techniques to remove subluxations/fixations; provide soft tissue mobilization and stretching as needed.
• Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients; and reviewing any previous health documentation, as indicated.
• Establish, achieve, and exceed personal goals and clinic goals with other doctors and front desk wellness coordinators.
• Educate patients on the benefits of routine chiropractic care and how it may improve their quality of life.
• Professionally maintain patient records.
• Develop and communicate a recommended course of treatment that is appropriate for each patient.
• Clinic hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30-12:00, 2:00-5:30
• Clinic website: http://www.wardchiropracticcenter.com | Instagram: @wardchiro
• $75,000-$85,000 base; monthly bonus based on goals achieved.
• Yearly base increase based on performance and goals achieved.
• Malpractice insurance covered.
• Continuing education assistance provided.
• PTO and paid time off for holidays.
• Access to insurance networks (Aetna, BCBS, UHC, Cigna, Medicare, TriWest/VA, etc.).
• Gym membership covered.
** Must possess a valid Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college; must be board certified with passing scores for Parts I, II, III, and IV from NCBE. New graduates still testing or awaiting scores are encouraged to apply. ** More details posted on Indeed.