Chiropractor Monroe, LA
$2500 Sign On Bonus Offered
We are looking for Chiropractor to join us full-time in our Chiropractic Wellness clinic in Monroe, LA. Our ideal candidate provides quality chiropractic care, is enthusiastic about customer service, has a good relationship with others, and has a cheerful, outgoing demeanor. We are seeking an associate that lives in or is willing to relocate to LA with incentives provided. Must be able to work weekends occasionally.
Do you like focusing more on personalized, patient care and less on the headaches of owning a practice? Do you enjoy helping patients improve their quality of life? Then we are the practice and team for you! We take care of the business aspects, paperwork, billing, and management, while you do what you do best, concentrate on improving the quality of life for the patients who walk through the door. No responsibility for insurance payment recovery, payroll, taxes, business insurance, personnel management, or other aspects of managing a business.
We are a wellness clinic that focuses on patient satisfaction and helping our patients achieve their health and wellness goals. We are knowledgeable and well-respected group with a phenomenal support staff and a stellar reputation within the community. Our drive for personalized care and patient satisfaction has led to our practice growing quickly, and we need a great adjuster who can jump right in and provide high quality care along with our fantastic, welcoming, and friendly team.
• Patient exam/evaluation (review medical history and pertinent imaging/records)
• Conduct patient consultations and exams and develop treatment plans for chiropractic wellness and maintenance visits
• Chiropractic care- Manual chiropractic adjustment techniques (manual manipulation, Diversified, Thompson, Gonstead, Activator) and the Chiropractor is open to utilize other techniques for greater precision and effectiveness when indicated.
• Educate patients on the continued health and wellness benefits of routine chiropractic care
• Provide a recommended course of treatment
• Maintain accurate documentation and progress notes- Enter patient chiropractic visit notes into electronic notes software
• Arrange for diagnostic x-rays/reviewed, when medically necessary
• Building positive doctor-patient relationships
• Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
• Valid DC license in LA
• At least 36 hrs per week with additional hours available based on DC’s interest in earning more.
• Weekend availability
• $65k-$80k per year (not including bonuses and other financial benefits)
• Bonuses- up to 15% of hourly rate based on a clearly defined, achievable performance metrics
• PTO and Paid Holidays
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company paid Malpractice Insurance
• Chiropractic Continuing Education (CE) reimbursement.
• Reimbursement for state license renewal
• $2500 Sign On Bonus Offered
We are an experienced team of Chiropractors, providing high quality care, improving the lives of thousands of patients on their journey of optimizing their health! You too, can improve the quality of life of so many! Whether you’re a graduate looking for hands- on experience, or an experienced DC looking for financial security, we have a supportive and welcoming team, dedicated to family chiropractic and spine health. We invite you to join us in providing a pathway to wellness to our patients through the Chiropractic approach to healthcare.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO