Medical Sales Consultant Dallas, TX
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Sales Consultant to join our clinics in the Dallas, TX area. This is a performance-based role and perfect for a highly qualified sales professional looking for competitive pay. We are one of the best performing clinics in the country, offering a highly lucrative role—Ideally, the sales consultation coordinator should be making $80k-$100k per year for every day of the week worked- i.e.: 4 day work week potentially making $350k-$400k per year!
Our ideal candidate knows how to close sales in 15-20 min intervals, has experience selling in the medical field preferred but not mandatory and is passionate about regen medicine. We are flexible in our need and this position can either be 3-4 days per week, but we will also consider a candidate to work 1-2 days per week.
The Sales Consultant must be a highly motivated, competitive individual that preferably has healthcare elective procedure experience in dealing with an out-of-pocket (no insurance) medical practice. We are looking for a skilled "deal closer" who can professionally overcome objections from patients while articulating to the patient the benefits of our services. They are expected to perform sales functions, meet with patients, and guide them in the treatment processes. Following up with patients on a regular basis to build and maintain relationships is a critical function of this medical center role, as well as ensuring excellent patient satisfaction. Achieving year over year sales growth by increasing gross revenue for the clinics are a must through feedback to marketing spend and through community outreach and referrals from other medical practices!
• Understand the physiology for each treatment offered and able to explain each treatment in detail as prescribed by the medical provider
• Review notes from the medical provider and in turn, speak with patient concerning treatments
• Obtain treatment plans from medical providers to present to the new patient
• Learn and delivers verbiage for each treatment option prescribed by the medical provide
• Explain to the patient any imaging questions after medical provider establishes their diagnosis and explains pathology
• Answers any questions the new patient may have regarding finances
• Explain recommended procedures, financial breakdown, financing options
• Closes 50%+ of patients they see. An average of 12 patients a day will be seen
• Perform outreach and marketing to help bring in a consistent flow of patients
• Works closely with marketing department to optimize campaigns
• Achieve year over year sales growth
• Increasing practice gross revenue
• 2-year minimum experience in a related healthcare industry-based environment and in sales of elective medical procedures preferred
• 5 years as a proven Sales Leader (preferred)
• Experience with cash payment options, non-insurance elective procedures
• Experience using 3rd party financing options
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work effectively with the right range of contingencies in a diverse community
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• 3-4 days per week, but will also consider 1-2 days per week
• $80k-100k per year for every day of the week worked. (I.e.: work 4 days per week and potentially make $350k-$400k per year)
If you are motivated, experienced, and passionate about helping others achieve their goals, then come join us! We have a great working environment and offer the chance to reach your career and financial goals with a great growth, pay, and bonus structure and commission on net sales. If you are interested in hearing further about this position, contact us.
Please send resume to email@example.com