Chiropractor Capitol Heights, MD
(12 miles E of DC)
$100k- $120k plus Bonuses!!
Fantastic Work Environment in a busy gym!
We are offering an excellent opportunity for a passionate, health-conscious DC who enjoys working with athletes/fitness-oriented individuals who are focused on health and wellness to help grow within our amazing, state of the art office! We have an amazing office within one of the busiest gyms within the DC area (with MMA and kickboxing), and the incoming Chiropractor will work alongside well respected and knowledgeable personal trainers to help the patients reach their health and wellness goals! You will be able to customize your space- choosing your own table, build into the practice, and offer existing services including cryotherapy, acupuncture, and massage.
We are located less than 12 miles east of Washington, DC and near both Arlington and Baltimore. We are looking for a chiropractor who is passionate about healthy living and providing high-quality care and helping those that need it most. Our ideal candidate has PT privileges and supervisor status, has great adjusting skills, and preferably has extremity, soft tissue, and sport injury experience/training. Experience in Dry needling is a plus. We are flexible in our need and can accommodate the work schedule based on the incoming Chiropractors needs, offering a 3–4-day work week with weekend availability.
Our team of Chiropractors is knowledgeable and well respected, and we have proudly served the community with high quality care for years. Our Chiropractic run group has several locations within private practices, and we are in the top 1% of Chiropractic offices across the country! We have a fun and passionate team that is welcoming and supporting. We offer competitive compensation, work flexibility and great benefits to include CME and company paid trips (Vegas and Orlando and the past 2 years)!
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging (initial consultation and follow up care)
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments, full spine diversified, drop, instrument, soft tissue, dry needling, various modalities and therapies
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, home exercises, rehab and therapies available
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team/trainers for comprehensive care
• Some Marketing may be required
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in MD
• Prefer several years’ experience as a Chiropractor but will consider a new grad
• Dry Needling experience is a plus
• Flexible Schedule (36-40 hrs per week)
• Possible schedules include a 3-day work week and 1 Sat am
• $100k- $120k (higher end for soft tissue, dry needling and sports rehab experience)
• PLUS, competitive Bonus structure (personal goals, daily goals, and yearly bonuses)
Benefits (Full time):
• Competitive Bonus structure- per visit plus daily goals and record goals
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 401k with matching
• AFLAC options and disability
• Professional growth with potential partnership opportunities
• Team Building with Co. sponsored trips
This is an amazing job with opportunities abound by joining the top 1% Chiropractic group in the country! We are looking for an upbeat, passionate Chiropractor to join our gym-based practice, bringing health and wellness to countless athletes and fitness-based patients. Over the years, our name has become synonymous with friendly, compassionate care, and a commitment to making a visible difference in people’s lives. We are looking for a likeminded Chiropractor who is ready to change people’s lives! If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO