Massage Therapist Philadelphia, PA
$25-$85/hr (Depending on experience)
Commission Pay, Signing Bonus and Tips!
Flexible Schedule- FT and PT opportunities
We are looking for a motivated Massage Therapist to join our practice in Philadelphia, PA. Our state-of-the-art office is in Center City, near Rittenhouse Square. We are looking for a therapist who provides high-quality, customized massages to our patients in a professional and caring manner, someone who maintains a friendly attitude towards patients and enjoys working as a massage therapist in a health and wellness-based environment with a dynamic team of physical therapists.
With us, you’ll work in a positive, team-based environment with in-house learning opportunities to help you grow professionally as you advance in your career as a massage therapist. Essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice, designing specific sessions based on patient individual needs and collaborating with Physical Therapists for comprehensive patient care.
• Evaluate patients to develop massage therapy plan of care to maximize their rehabilitation.
• Design specific sessions based on patients’ individual needs.
• Perform professional quality massage, within the scope of practice and licensing, with a variety of techniques
• Set up and clean the area between appointments.
• Listen to and deliver upon patients requests and needs.
• Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
• Coordinate with staff for comprehensive patient care and consult with providers regarding modification in plan of care.
• Record therapeutic techniques implemented and patient’s response.
• Educate patients in specific procedures, equipment, utilization and home programs to aid in their care.
• Creates excellent client experience through friendly and helpful attitude
• Certificate in Massage therapy from an accredited program
• Massage Therapist licensed in PA
• Training in sports, deep tissue and therapist massage techniques
• Experience with athletes, sports injuries, and post-op populations is preferred
• Full time or Part time
• Schedule weekly massage therapy shifts with the PT team, where you’ll address concerns with brief, targeted massage
• Therapists have the flexibility to manage their hourly massage booking schedule through an online platform
• $25-$85/hr (Depending on experience)
• Commission Pay, Signing Bonus and Tips!
• Top reimbursement percentage in the city for booked hourly massages
• Learning opportunities and professional development assistance
• Flexible Schedule
• Full time massage therapists are eligible for our complete benefits package (Health Insurance, 401k with matching, and referral program)
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO