Chiropractor Rockledge, FL
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Rockledge, FL. Our state-of-the-art office is 1 hour East of Orlando, along the beautiful east coast of FL. We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized Chiropractic care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is great with communication with patients and a fantastic adjuster who is looking to grow within a practice.
Who we are:
Our office proudly serves our community through high quality chiropractic care, and we continue to grow. We are a family chiropractic practice, helping patients of all ages find their health and wellness goals. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of chiropractors, massage therapist, chiropractic assistants and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment. We focus on our patients’ wellness and helping our community achieve their optimal lifestyle through Chiropractic care that is designed to get them well and keep them well. We feel that everyone has the ability and innate potential to live a whole and healthy life, naturally.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare treatment care plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, nutritional advice, take-home stretches and exercises, Explaining the phases of care and converting to wellness and the benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments Thompson drop, supine diversified, Pettibon structural correction- therapy, rehab, and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Daily billing
• Team meetings and team building activities.
• Work cooperatively with the team, chiropractic assistants and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Occasional health workshops
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in FL
• Willing to do marketing or speak at workshops preferred
• Full time
• $80k-$100k (DOE) plus bonus compensation
• Bonus Compensation- $5k
• Health insurance stipend
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! We seek to help our patients with improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO