Medical Clinic Patient Sales Consultant Denver CO
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Sales Consultant to join our clinic in Denver CO. The position is part time, with the pay rate of $500/day with the opportunity to grow in full time with salary of $100k-$160k per year!
We are looking for this individual to act as our Financial/Sales Coordinator.
The sales Coordinator preferably has healthcare elective procedure experience in dealing with cash–pay (no insurance) medical practice. We are looking for skilled "deal closers" who can overcome objections and challenges from patients and articulate to the patient why our practice and procedures are an amazing fit for them. They are expected to perform sales functions, meet with patients, and guide them in the treatment processes. Following up with patients on a regular basis to develop relationships is a critical function of this medical center role, as well as ensuring excellent patient satisfaction. Achieving year over year sales growth by increasing gross revenue for the clinics is a must!
Who we are:
We are a non-surgical regenerative medicine practice with clinics across the US and we are looking for someone to join our clinic in Colorado Springs, CO. Our goal is to help patients with arthritis, sports related injuries and chronic joint pain, without the use of surgery, steroids, or pain meds. We have a high weekly budget for advertising on local radio, TV, search engines (ie: Google), and social media. All inbound leads will be prequalified by our call center, who will then schedule appointments at our clinics.
In other words, your time won’t be wasted with random sales leads and therefore we’ll be expecting a high closing rate.
• Understand the physiology for each treatment offered and able to explain each treatment in detail as prescribed by the medical provider
• Review notes from the medical provider and in turn, speak with patient concerning treatments
• Obtain treatment plans from medical providers to present to the new patient
• Learn and delivers verbiage for each treatment option prescribed by the medical provide
• Explain to the patient any imaging questions after medical provider establishes their diagnosis and explains pathology
• Answers any questions the new patient may have regarding finances
• Explain recommended procedures, financial breakdown, financing options
• Closes 50%+ of patients they see. An average of 12 patients a day will be seen
• Perform outreach and marketing to help bring in a consistent flow of patients
• Works closely with marketing department to optimize campaigns
• Achieve year over year sales growth
• Increasing practice gross revenue
• 2-year minimum experience in a related healthcare industry-based environment
• 2-year minimum experience in sales of elective medical procedures
• Experience with regenerative medicine/PRP injections, Pain management is a PLUS
• Experience with cash payment options, non-insurance elective procedures
• Experience using 3rd party financing options such as CareCredit
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work effectively with the right range of contingencies in a diverse community
• Ability to interact with staff in a team environment
• Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures
• Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for the delivery of medical care and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• $100k-$160k per year (DOE)
Our very competitive compensation structure will include base salary plus bonuses/commissions typically exceed $160,000/year working part-time to full-time. 10% Commission on NET sales!
• Medical sales: 2 years (Preferred)
• Regenerative medicine: 1 year (Preferred)
If you are motivated, experienced, and passionate about helping others achieve their goals, then come join us! We have a great working environment and offer the chance to reach your career and financial goals with a great growth, pay, and bonus structure with 10% commission on net sales. If you are interested in hearing further about this position, contact us.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org