Chiropractor Orlando, FL
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Orlando, FL. Tired of seeing a patient every 3 minutes? Looking for quality patient care over quantity? Then come join us! We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor has Functional neurology training or neuro diplomate, but it is not required. We have an extensive training program that we've used to integrate our TBI rehab program into other clinics, so we'll give you everything you need to thrive.
The incoming DC will also provide some musculoskeletal care as well, but this would almost always be performed in conjunction with TBI rehab. Typical daily patient load would be no more than 10-20 per day as we schedule 15–40-minute treatment times with our providers.
Who we are:
We are a multispecialty group focused on mild traumatic brain injury rehab. We utilize modalities like alpha stim, infrared light therapy, exercise with oxygen, biofeedback therapy, cognitive rehab, and many other tools to help injured patients recover from concussions. We have a dedicated team of nurse practitioners, neurologists, and other chiropractors that provide top notch care for injured patients. Our offices also utilize diagnostic tools like VNG, oculomotor tracking, EEG, balance testing, and other ways to guide our TBI therapy program. We collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, and benefits of continued care
• Treatment- musculoskeletal work, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in FL
• Functional neurology training or neuro diplomate is not required but is certainly a plus
• Full time
• M-F 8:45am-6pm
• $80k plus bonus compensation
• Bonus Compensation
• Health insurance
• Paid CEU and malpractice
• Paid vacation/sick time/PTO
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! We seek to help our patients improve their quality of life after a TBI. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment, and the chance to help countless of individuals in Orlando. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO