Chiropractor Kannapolis, NC (30 min NE of Charlotte)
Full or part time work
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice in Kannapolis, NC. We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is a friendly, a great adjuster, and someone who enjoys being part of a dynamic team, leading the way to health and wellness through chiropractic care. Our state-of-the-art office is conveniently located just outside of Charlotte, about 30 min from the city.
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for over 64 years. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of a chiropractor and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment. We provide customized treatment plans based each patient’s health and wellness goals. We utilize a variety of treatments to include Diversified adjusting, instrument adjusting, cold Laser, decompression, rehab and various therapies and modalities.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, nutritional advice, take-home stretches and exercises, and benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments- Diversified, instrument adjusting, cold Laser, decompression, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Supervise and advise patients on care, exercises, and rehab
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Promote the office in the community
• Lead the office team!
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in NC
• Full time Vs. Part time
• $80,000-120,000 (depending on experience and full/part time work)
• Bonus Compensation and equity opportunity available
• Flexible Schedule FT vs PT
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com