Chiropractor Jersey City, NJ
Great Benefits and Bonus Structure!
Professional advancement with training!
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Jersey City, NJ. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn from a highly successful and knowledgeable team! Ideally, the incoming DC is compassionate, a great adjuster, and enjoys working with a dedicated team of professionals for the most comprehensive patient care. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent grad or someone looking to grow with a dynamic practice. No need to put attention toward admin work, just deliver amazing adjustments with genuine care within our sports chiropractic office with an emphasis on physical rehab.
We are a sports chiropractic office with an emphasis on physical rehab and we have been proudly serving the community for over 17 years. We offer integrated health and wellness services to our patients. We have a dedicated team of health care professionals including Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Massage therapists, Acupuncturists, Therapy Assistants, and a Holistic Medical Provider. We mainly treat health and sports chiropractic, with no work compensation or personal injury patients.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments- diversified, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Supervise and advise Therapy Assistants on patient care, exercises, and rehab
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team, therapy assistants, and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in NJ
• Recent grads will be considered
• Full time
• Monday- Friday
• Bonus Compensation- (potentially adds 10-20% to yearly salary)
• Professional advancement with coaching and on the job training
• Vacation/PTO (15 days/year)
• Health Insurance
• 401k with match
• No Weekends
We provide exceptional chiropractic and physical therapy services that can help support our patient’s health from the inside out and help them reclaim their life from joint pain or mobility problems with a targeted therapeutic treatment plan. Contribute towards a team approach, learn, and grow with the office! We offer a competitive salary, plus benefits and incentives. Yearly financial growth, and the opportunity of expansion for the right person! We are in downtown Jersey city (very close to the path and light rail).
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com