Chiropractor Hampton, VA (15 miles N of Norfolk)
4-day work week with no weekend work!
Professional advancement with training
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our Chiropractic office full time in Hampton, VA. This is a great opportunity for a passionate Doctor of chiropractic who is interested in family wellness and values patient education. Not auto accident or work comp. Our practice primarily focuses on the adjustment that removes nerve interference and subluxations of the spine. We are seeking someone who is comfortable with primarily Thompson drop, activator, and diversified adjustments but is willing to use what method works best for the patient’s needs, someone who is coachable and willing to learn our system so that patients can go between doctors seamlessly. We offer a great work life balance with a 4-day work week and no weekend work!
We are a family, wellness-based Chiropractic office with a dream of expanding to better serve our community. We have been proudly serving the community of Hampton for over 7 years, and our reputation and patient base continues to grow. We have a fantastic team of knowledgeable Doctors who are passionate about the benefits of Chiropractic care. Our mission is to care for those that are sick and get them well, and to keep those that are well from getting sick. We demonstrate this by growing chiropractic with patient education, serving our community by partnering with many local organizations as a part of our Give Back Movement, and dominating healthcare by becoming more accessible and affordable to every family in our community. We know that every member of the family deserves the healing and prevention that chiropractic can offer, so we are passionate about sharing the chiropractic message.
• Patient exams (medical history, review pertinent records/imaging/reports)
• Take and review X-rays
• Report of Findings
• Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
• Patient education re: Diagnosis, ROF’s, care plan options, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Chiropractic Manual adjustments- 70%Thompson drop, 20%activator, 10% diversified or other, therapies, modalities and exercises
• Regular progress reports/documentation
• Regular Patient re-exams
• Collaboration with the other DC’s and staff
• Graduation from an Accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic License in VA
• Full time
• 4 weekdays 7am-6pm with 2-hour lunch each day. No weekends
• $60,000 - $80,000 per year
• Vacation/PTO (2 weeks)
• Malpractice coverage
• Health insurance options available
• Individual coaching provided by an outside coach ($6,000 value)
• Great workplace and lots of training
• 4-day work week and no weekend work!
• No outside marketing required. We hire a practice rep to bring patients to the office for you.
Hampton is a coastal town with beach everywhere and fascinating sites to see and interesting things to do. We are looking for a Chiropractor who is passionate about helping others and providing high-quality care. We have a dynamic team, great work environment, and a thriving patient base and we need to add another fantastic adjuster to our group. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO