Massage Therapist Medina, OH
Part time or Full time
We are looking for a motivated Massage Therapist to join our practice in Medina, OH. We are looking for a therapist who provides high-quality, customized massages to our patients in a professional and caring manner, someone who maintains a friendly attitude towards patients and enjoys working as a massage therapist in a health and wellness-based environment with a dynamic team of orthopedic surgeons, physical therapist, and chiropractors. We are open to new graduates, or experienced providers, part or full-time.
Essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law. Designing specific sessions based on patient individual needs.
We are a multidisciplinary practice that prides themselves on providing high quality care and focusing on our patients’ unique needs and goals. Whether our patients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect our patient-centric approach to be new and different, perhaps even life changing! It is our mission to offer the most uniquely individualized and professional care available and to promote the wellbeing of our patients while helping them achieve and maintain the highest quality of life. We also strive to provide cutting-edge, state-of-the-art modalities and services to our patients within our family-friendly facility. We empower highly motivated patients to identify and achieve their optimal health potential. We have an amazing, supportive team environment and our patients rave about our excellent customer service and our sincere compassion and concern for their welfare.
• Evaluate patients to develop massage therapy plan of care to maximize their rehabilitation.
• Design specific sessions based on patients’ individual needs.
• Perform professional quality massage, within the scope of practice and licensing- relaxation techniques, active release therapy, myofascial release, and Graston
• Set up and clean the area between appointments.
• Listen to and deliver upon patients requests and needs.
• Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
• Coordinate with staff for comprehensive patient care and consult with providers regarding modification in plan of care.
• Record therapeutic techniques implemented and patient’s response.
• Educate patients in specific procedures, equipment, utilization and home programs to aid in their care.
• Communicates various promotions to clients.
• Creates excellent client experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
• Massage Therapist licensed in OH
• A background in exercise or sports is a plus
• High level of professionalism and customer service
• Part time or Full time
• Office hours are Monday through Friday, no weekends.
• $25-$40 per hour, or salary if preferred (Depending on experience)
• Health insurance
• Full benefits!
• Gym Membership (onsite)
• Productivity bonus potential
We are seeking a great massage therapist, someone who is genuinely personable, can work well independently, as well as a team member to join our multi-specialty office serving the community of Medina. We offer a comfortable and clean environment with friendly and supportive team members, career growth and further educational opportunities available and funded by the company, continuing ed opportunities and licensure fees all covered by the facility.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO