Are you a Licensed Massage Therapist? Looking for long-term, meaningful work? Want to expand your scope of practice and add some variety to your clientele? Want to make an impact on the underserved, Special Needs and disabled demographic? If so, we want you too!
Toldson Therapy is a Home Health Care agency that provides specialized therapies including, massage and aquatic therapy for special needs patients within the state of Texas. As a Toldson therapist, you will be part of a cares team that addresses disabilities ranging from Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury, Down Syndrome, Occipital Horn Disease, Transverse Myelitis, Pervasive Developmental Disorder and other congenital or acquired neurological disorders. You will use your knowledge of the nervous and musculoskeletal systems to develop customized therapeutic plans for each client you see.
Positions are flexible and you can add as many or as little clients to your practice as you would like.
Location: DFW, Waco, Killeen, Austin, San Antonio
Mandatory Job Requirements:
• Current massage license
• Current driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Current massage insurance
• Current Basic Life Saving CPR card
• Ability to lift 50 to 100lbs (May have to transfer client from wheelchair to massage table)
• Take a water safety class and learn aquatic therapy techniques (Providing aquatic therapy is optional)
• Do quarterly and annual reports for each client (training provided)
• Be compassionate
• Be committed
• Be dependable
If interested, please contact: