Chiropractor Glenside, PA (15 miles N of Philadelphia)
4-day work week!
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Glenside, PA. We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is an excellent adjuster and has a background, interest, or certification in rehabilitation.
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for over 31 years. We are a multi-practice specializing in Chiropractic, rehab, decompression, counseling, physical therapy, massage, and body works for our patient’s mind, body, and soul wellness. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of a chiropractor, massage therapist, and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment. We focus on preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system while improving each patient’s functionality and quality of life.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments- Diversified, Activator, and/or Arthrostim, Cox flexion- distraction, setting up non-surgical decompression, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Supervise and advise patients on exercises and rehab
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in PA
• Interest/Background in Rehab preferred
• Full time
• Monday – Thursday 8-6
• $75k-$90k (Depending on experience and skills)
• 4-day work week
• Health Insurance
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO