Must be proficient in extremity adjusting & soft tissue work (or willing to put in a lot of work to learn it).
Looking for someone who:
• wants to spend at least 15-20 minutes with patients and see long-lasting results
• wants to learn and be mentored
Patient population varies from young athletes to TBI patients:
• I specialize in neurological rehabilitation (post-concussion, chronic pain, athletic performance)
• mixture of neuro, athletes, and regular chiro patients of all ages
• Davis Chiropractic
• Dr. Kaitlin Davis, D.C.
• IG: @davischiropracticsd
• Website: davischiropracticsd.com
• cash practice, referral-based
Willing to provide mentoring in:
• extremity adjusting
• gait analysis
• soft tissue work
• nerve flossing
• breathing basics
• neurological rehab - vision/vestibular exercises, how to assess a head injury, etc.
• mobility/corrective exercises
• patient retention
Marketing for new chiro provided to get you up and running.