We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Austin, TX. We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is personable, organized, loves people, and enjoys working as a part of a team.
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through high quality chiropractic care for over 20 years! Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of chiropractors, assistants and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment. We focus on our patients’ wellness and helping our community achieve their optimal lifestyle through Chiropractic care that is designed to get them well, keep them well, and maintain mobility for longevity and performance for life. We provide a relaxed yet professional environment where patients feel respected and cared. We are compassionate and outcome based. In addition to adjustments, therapeutic modalities and rehab are included to support what we do with the adjustment. Once a patient is stable, we help them maintain their health through regular wellness care.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare treatment care plans, following office guidelines
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, Explaining the phases of care and converting to wellness and the benefits of continued chiropractic care
Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments- mostly manual adjusting; drops and arthrostim; flexion/distraction tables; percussor for myofascial release; extremity adjusting; decompression, therapy, rehab, and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Supervise and direct assistants who carry out therapy and rehab protocols with the patients
• Work cooperatively with team, chiropractic assistants, and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Leading Huddle with staff - going over patient cases and reinforcing patient treatment plans: acute and wellness plans
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in TX
• Full time
• $75,000-$95,000 (DOE)
• Bonus Compensation- based on patient visits seen & production
• Full staff to assist
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com