Chiropractor Jackson, MS
½ day on Fridays and NO Weekends!
$80k-$120k plus bonus compensation
We are looking for an enthusiastic Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Jackson, MS. Our ideal DC is an outgoing, personable, hardworking problem solver who enjoys being part of an amazing team! We have a diverse, well respected integrated team and we are looking for another motivated DC to join our practice. Are you passionate about Chiropractic and the many benefits it brings? Driven to improve the quality of life of your patients? Then we want to speak with you! We are looking for a likeminded Chiropractor who loves helping others find their health and wellness goals, living their most optimal, pain-free lives.
Our medically integrated clinic has been proudly serving the community for over 20 years. Our amazing team of providers offer treatments to harness the natural healing abilities of the body. Our diverse group consists of Chiropractic physicians, Medical Physicians, NP/PAs, and dedicated support staff. We collaborate to provide our patients with the highest quality care that they need and deserve! We utilize the latest technology and techniques to enhance relief from nerve and joint issues and always strive to deliver the best healthcare solutions to enhance the lives of our patients. We see a wide range of patients for acute/chronic injuries, PI and health and wellness.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and Review x-rays
• Determine diagnosis and develop treatment care plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, care plan recommendations, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications and nutritional counseling, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments, rehab and various muscle therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Collaborate with the integrated team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited DC (Doctor of Chiropractic) program required
• Chiropractic license in MS
• 8-5 Mon-Thursday 8-12 on Friday
• $80k-$120k plus bonus compensation
• Bonus compensation
• No Weekends!
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun, passionate multispecialty team, then join us! Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.