We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our Chiropractic practice full time in Erie, PA. We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor has a passion for serving the public, a positive attitude, and a desire to continue learning. The ideal associate also possesses excellent communication and soft skills, is coachable, and is excited to learn the proven business procedures and marketing techniques currently in use at our clinic. We are very proud of our fully trained, experienced staff and selected associates will have the tremendous opportunity to join a vibrant team in a flourishing chiropractic practice. There is virtually no practice building activities or marketing because our company has a practice representative who does the marketing for us! You will enjoy the security of a known income and practice without the stress of practice overhead and management.
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through high quality chiropractic care for over 20 years. Our Chiropractic Center is a large, state-of-the-art practice that offers associate doctors an incredible opportunity to thrive in a successful environment. Our offices feature the latest chiropractic and rehabilitation equipment, including on-site digital x-ray, and specializes in family care, wellness, and preventative chiropractic. It is our mission to provide the Erie community every opportunity to experience a healthier and happier lifestyle. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of chiropractors and a dedicated support staff of 12 that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment. We treat a wide variety of patients from family, wellness, PI, WC and self-pay/cash.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays as needed
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments- Diversified, Activator, Drop, Palmer/Life/NYCC packages are utilized, wellness adjustments, active care adjustments, rehab and various therapies and modalities, Aspen 60w lasers and decompression.
• Supervise and advise Chiropractic Assistants on patient care, exercises, and rehab
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes) including wellness reports. Most paperwork is done by our amazing CA’s
• Work cooperatively with team, chiropractic assistants, and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in PA
• Full time
• We are opened 8-5:30 Monday thru Friday with one AM off
• No Weekends
• $70k-$120k/year (base pay plus bonus)
• Bonus Compensation based on patient volume
• Health Insurance
• Professional advancement with buyout options
• Paid malpractice
• Paid Seminars
• Vision and Dental are available at minimal cost
If you are looking for the vitality of a big city with the personality and charm of a small town, come join us! Situated on the southern shore of Lake Erie, the city of Erie is the second largest city in western Pennsylvania and only a short drive from Pittsburgh, Buffalo, and Cleveland. Residents and tourists alike celebrate the region's rich maritime history, enjoy miles of beaches on the lake, take in the natural beauty of Presque Isle Bay, and sample the best wines the area's vineyards have to offer. Erie is a wonderful, family-oriented community and we are proud to call The Flagship City home.
Learn from the best! Our associates have private coaches, receive one-on-one consulting, and learn the business of chiropractic with advancement and buyout opportunities- our Associates will be put in their OWN office after training and have a buyout option! We have doctors running offices in their second and third year of practice! We have a dynamic team and are looking to add another compassionate DC to our group. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us. Please send your resume to email@example.com