We are looking for an engaging and motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Dallas, TX. Our ideal candidate is a TX board certified DC, who is confident, eager to succeed, has great adjusting skills, effective communication skills and can co-manage a practice while working well with our team in our integrated practice. Experience is preferred but not required, to help bring our well-established practice to the next level. We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care.
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served the community of Dallas through high quality care for over 25 years. Our dynamic, integrated award-winning team consists of well-respected and knowledgeable chiropractors, nurse practitioner, health and wellness advocates and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a welcoming and healing environment. We believe that health is a life-long journey, that should be enjoyed! We have made it our mission to teach and inspire patients to optimize their overall wellness.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments- Diversified, Thompson, flexion distraction, instrument adjusting, soft tissue technique, various modalities, and prescribing passive and active rehab therapy
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Internal and external marketing (occasional, not daily external)
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in TX
• Proficient in instrument adjusting and soft tissue technique proficiency is a plus
• 3-5 years’ experience as a DC is a plus
• Full time
• Mondays & Wednesdays (8-1 and 2-6), Tuesdays & Thursdays (9-1 & 2-6:30), Fridays (8-1)
• $75K-90K (depending on experience) plus generous bonus structure
• Bonus Compensation- 10-50% (gradual scale dependent on production / revenue level)
• PTO (2-week vacation / 80 HR PTO)
• $200 / month reimbursement for insurance coverage
• Profit sharing
• Knowledgeable and well-established clinic and support staff!
Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges and we aim to stay up to date with the latest methods, so our patients continue to get the most effective treatments available. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com