Marketplace

Explore the offerings of your healthcare community. From job opportunities to equipment, everything is user-generated and Parker-approved.

$ 0.00
http://www.rhwcenter.com Message the Seller
Yes

More Information

Please see the attached job description.Thank you for your interest in the position of Licensed Massage Therapist at RHWC!

We are looking for a part-time employee who can help us continue to create a multi-disciplinary approach to wellness. Candidate must have a genuine, caring personality and love being apart of our RHWC mission (see our website--www.rhwcenter.com) and community staff and patients.

Our practice is a 90% cash-based practice with Medicare patients being the remaining 10%. We do offer payment plans to patients. Our patient population consists of patients of all ages.

Currently we have chiropractic, acupuncture, oriental medicine, allergy elimination, massage, functional movement therapy, and functional nutrition. We are now looking for a licensed massage therapist to provide chiropractic patients with soft tissue manipulation. This will be an additional service provided to patients before or after their chiropractic adjustment or on a separate day of service. Patients will be scheduled by appointment only. Available days for massage are Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Mondays and Wednesdays are not available at this time. Employee pay is 70% of massage price (per massage). We offer 30 minute ($32.50), 1 hour ($65), 1.5 hours ($97.50), and 2 hour ($130) massages.

Please see attached for qualifications.

Share
Flag for Admin Review
76109