Chiropractor Charlotte, NC
½ day on Fridays and Tuesdays!
Professional growth and Equity
We are looking for a self-starting, motivated Chiropractor to grow with our practice in Charlotte, NC. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven DC who is looking for professional advancement and growth, as we invest in you from the start. We offer equity from day 1, so this practice will be yours and we will work with you to grow it. Must be a great communicator as well as an excellent clinician! Ideally, we are looking for someone who works well on a team and wants to leverage the group environment we have of many successful clinics.
We believe in individualized, personalized care and we strive to help every patient reach for and achieve their own health and wellness goals. We also believe in a great work life balance, offering a ½ day on Tuesdays and Fridays and no weekend hours!
We are a family Chiropractic clinic that treat patients of all ages and conditions, from pediatric, prenatal, geriatric and everything in between. We do it all. And we provide a natural solution to relieve and manage discomfort. We are here to heal, listen, and take our patients on the path of physical freedom. We offer a variety of services including Massage Therapy, corrective exercises, seminars and workshops, Digital X-rays, stress and muscle scans, and nutritional training.
• Conducting initial patient intake, evaluations, and examinations
• Take and reading X-Rays
• Writing X-ray reports
• Report of findings, Diagnosis, and treatment care plan formulation
• Patient education as to diagnosis, treatment care plan options, therapies/modalities, nutrition and lifestyle advice, and benefits of continued care
• Chiropractic care, adjusting patients- full spine, Introduction and demonstration of rehabilitative exercises, Rehabilitation, variety of therapies and modalities
• Documentation/progress reports- timely and accurate
• Regular reexams to ensure patient and DC goals being met
• Collaboration with the staff for comprehensive patient care
• Occasional marketing and we have a marketing director to help support the growth
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in NC
• Must perform full spine adjustments
• Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8-12; 2-6
• $60k-$80k per year plus Bonus Compensation and equity
• Bonus compensation- Structured based on growth as well as equity!
• Malpractice Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Professional and personal growth with a knowledgeable and experienced team
• Work life balance with ½ day on Tue and Fridays and NO Weekend Hours
We use a compassionate approach to care, leaving us better able to help our patients achieve optimal levels of health and wellness. Are you ready to join a dynamic team? Do you enjoy helping countless people reach their optimal health? Then come join us! We have a welcoming, supportive team that works hard to help you reach your career goals, as well as helping our patients reach their goals of health and wellness. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com