Chiropractor Pleasanton, CA
$85K - $175K (base salary plus bonus)
We are looking for a subluxation-based Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Pleasanton, CA a suburb in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. Are you driven to help other reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals? Passionate about Chiropractic and all the benefits that it offers? If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you! The main job duties include analyzing case histories, and full-spine x-rays to find the primary subluxations, apply the Gonstead system to find and fix subluxations and provide patient satisfaction and retention with your patients.
Ideally, we are looking for an Associate with several years chiropractic experience, has experience in the Gonstead System and has a solid grasp of chiropractic philosophy. We have case managers and marketers in place, and we need someone who can focus on providing the best care possible, without the headaches of marketing, sales, and business.
Who we are:
Our office is a subluxation-based Chiropractic clinic that has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for over 8 years, and we continue to grow. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of a chiropractor and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We offer an innovative approach to healthcare and have the vision to elevate the standard of chiropractic. We provide a systematic and scientific approach to removing pain from the body. At our office, we are known for taking on tough cases.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, treatment plan, lifestyle modifications, and benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- hands on, manual adjusting (with the Gonstead system)
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with team, chiropractic assistants, and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in CA
• Full time
• Mon- Friday
• No Weekends
Total Compensation (range):
• $85k - $175k (base salary plus bonus)
• Bonus Compensation
• 1 week PTO/vacation
• Health Insurance stipend
• No weekend work
• No marketing
Do what you do best, provide high quality chiropractic care and help our patients reach their health goals and optimal health. If you enjoy the idea of being part of a mission-driven, entrepreneurial organization that's ready to disrupt the industry, then come join us! We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com