We are looking for a motivated Medical Assistant (MA) to join our practice full time in Columbia, MD. We are looking for a dependable, personable, and passionate Medical Assistant who is wellness minded, can multitask, and is organized. Do you love helping others? Want to join a team of knowledgeable, fun, and respected winning team? Then we want to speak with you! This position requires the MA to split their time between our offices in Columbia and Towson.
The incoming MA will help check patients in, assist with paperwork during the consultation/evaluation, assist with front office and back-office duties as needed to maintain office flow, and keep the clinic running smoothly so every patient has an exceptional healing experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven MA, who is looking for a position with performance-based bonus compensation.
We are a multidisciplinary clinic that provides high-quality care to patients within the community of Columbia and Towson and have been proudly serving our community for over 18 years. We have a state-of-the-art clinic and excellent rehab amenities. Through education and genuine patient service, we press on to help each of our patients reach their true health potential. Ours is an intimate office, that meets every patient with a warm and empathetic approach to care. Our team of physicians, health professionals and support staff are warm, welcoming, and supportive.
• Welcoming and greeting of new patients
• Scheduling patient appointments (both in person and on phone)
• Receiving and directing phone calls
• Helping with new patient paperwork
• Handling patient questions/concerns
• Filing/uploading patient documents and records
• Giving reminder and follow-up phone calls
• Tracking statistics for show rate and weekly patient appointments
• Running patient financing options/helping with payment plans
• Conducting new patient screening tests (training provided)
• Conducting new patient consultations (training provided)
• Helping other staff members with daily tasks
• Excellent Customer service/phone communication. Enjoy meeting new people in person and reaching out to new people over the phone.
• Computer skills (email, scheduling software, excel, payment processing)
• Problem solving and multitasking
• Ability to take ownership of the job
• Sales and Marketing experience are a plus
• Full time
• Mon, Tue, Wed 9-6
• Th 2-6 F 9-1
• $30k - $35K + Bonus. (This position is based upon your performance, where most of your income will be from bonus)
• Bonus: 5% of collections
• PTO -1 week
• Complimentary chiropractic care
• ½ day on Thursdays and Fridays
• Professional advancement opportunities and training
Are you someone who takes your health and the health of others seriously? Do you enjoy learning, training, and mastering new skills? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! Turn your compassion and drive into an exciting opportunity at our dynamic medical clinic! Come work at a growing clinic where you can learn and grow alongside experienced and knowledgeable providers! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.