Chiropractor Minneapolis, MN
Ability to buy out- own the practice for the right person!!
Great work life balance with a 4-day work week!!
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Minneapolis, MN. We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized Chiropractic care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor has at least one year Chiropractic experience (but we will consider recent grads), is a competent diversified manual adjustor, who has excellent communication skills and is interested in wellness and prevention. Join our stellar team, with a wonderful work life balance with a 4-day work week, helping others in our beautiful state of the art clinic.
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for over 26 years and due to our fantastic reputation for providing high quality care, our practice continues to grow. We founded our clinic to further the mission of “helping our community achieve better, improved, and enlightened health.” Health and wellness have always been very important to us and for over 25 years we have provided care to hundreds of people with various conditions and have helped them improve their lifestyles. We believe, with 100% certainty, that people have greater potential for better and improved health. We are so proud of our environment which enhances healing and stimulates inspiration. We have a diverse team of Chiropractors, CA’s, Nurse Practitioners, Massage therapists, and amazing support staff and we collaborate to provide our patients with the best care possible.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams on new and existing patients (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care (up to 40 people per day)- Diversified and drop table adjustments, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Supervise and advise Chiropractic Assistants on patient care, exercises, and rehab
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with team, chiropractic assistants, and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in MN
• Recent Grads Welcome!
• 4-day work week
• Less than 40-hour work week
• No weekend hours
• $60k per year
• Bonus Compensation
• All holidays paid plus the week between Xmas and new year’s off
• Ability to buy out- own the practice for the right person!!
• Great work life balance with a 4-day work week
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer wonderful work life balance, amazing work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic in the Minneapolis area. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com