We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Rochester, NY. We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized chiropractic care. We are looking for a DC to provide treatments (chiropractic adjustments) and a small amount of time doing SOAP notes. This is an associate position that will afford a learning/mentoring environment by two seasoned chiropractors with over 40 years combined experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent grad or an associate that is looking to just be a treating doctor without the need to market or stress of running a practice or worry about a salary that is based on percentage of patients seen. This is a 28 hour a week position with hours on Monday through Thursday.
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for years. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of chiropractors and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments-diversified, activator, Thompson drops and flexion/distraction, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate SOAP notes)
• Work cooperatively with team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in NY
• Full time
• Monday – Thursday (28 hrs per week)
• $60,000 per year
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com