Radiologic Technologist (X-Ray Tech) Baltimore, MD
We are looking for a Radiologic Technologist (X-ray Tech) to join our practice full time in Baltimore, MD. We are seeking a Radiologic Technologist who has tact and skill in patient management, has excellent communication and organizational skills, and can effectively interact with doctors, patients, and co-workers.
Our medical office provides high-quality integrated healthcare to people suffering from neuro-musculoskeletal injuries and chronic conditions. Our extensive slate of office-based diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitation services, provided by our team of compassionate and skilled professionals, are medically managed from evaluation through treatment to ensure patients have the best achievable outcomes. We are a leader in care delivery for personal injury and worker’s compensation cases and have a proven track record of returning patients to their pre-injury level of activity as quickly as possible. We are invested in doing the right thing. We serve to be a good corporate citizen and integrate ESG (environmental, social and governance) considerations within our company’s business practices and supply chain. Our mission aims to benefit employees, our communities, and the bottom line.
• Perform a variety of diagnostic exams
• Perform diagnostic images and gather data using necessary equipment
• Provide ongoing, daily support to physicians and chiropractors
• Perform quality control tests on diagnostic equipment
• Operate special equipment to image, assay, and monitor radioactivity
• Clean and maintain equipment and log accordingly
• Process X-ray films and maintain files and accompanying logs for easy retrieval
• File daily medical and X-ray reports and ensure they are complete
• Assist office staff as needed in performing daily tasks such as attorney requests, patient phone calls, etc
• Inventory and order adequate supplies for radiological services
• Assist in maintaining office in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion
• Completion of 2-year accredited radiology program
• Certification/registration in radiography – ARRT
• State license in MD
• 1-year clinical experience preferred
• Full time
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
• Short-term disability
• 401(k) retirement plan
We are looking for an outgoing, experienced, and dynamic Radiologic Technologist who loves being a part of a team that is driven to help others. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us!